We crossed the Aviary off our Summer Fun list pretty early, thanks to our Pass of All Passes. I love the aviary, but it was pretty hot and the kids did not seem very interested. It's possible we spent more time in the restroom than actually looking at birds, but whatever... it was still a fun day.
We went with our friends the Bassetts. Their little boy, Bentley, was so excited when Max was born because now he wouldn't be the only boy when we hang out together. I think it's been a little disappointing for him that Max is not a ton of fun quite yet. Ben insisted we get a "boys picture."One of the best things about going to the Aviary is playing in the water feature at Liberty Park. I think the kids could have spent the whole day there. Here's our girls with sweet Gwen.
1 comment:
So glad we got to kick off our summer fun with you guys! It feels like it has been non stop action since our trip to the aviary! I love it, but I'm tired! ha ha. Hope to catch you guys again soon!
Post a Comment