Friday, June 15, 2012
News for Trav
As you read in my last post, we decided not to move to St. George. Which is a good thing, because literally the very day after we made that decision, Travis met with our stake president and was called to serve on the High Council. (Yes, I know. He's about 20 years too young for that. But we have a very young ward, and as Trav put it, they reached the bottom of the barrel in calling him. :) )
Of course, before you can serve on the high council, you have to be ordained a high priest. We were so grateful that Trav's stepfather, Cory, could do the ordination for him. He's such a great guy and we're glad to have him in our family. Nancy, Trav's mom, made him a little bookmark that shows his priesthood line of authority, and it turns out that Cory was ordained a high priest by Trav's Grandpa Max (yes the same Max that our little guy is named after.) So it was fun to have a lot of family-ness going on that way.
I am grateful for this wonderful man I married. He loves the Lord and just honestly wants to do the right thing. He is such a great example to me and I love him to the moon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment