Sorry that I am technologically impaired so the photo is sideways.....Anna has only let me do her hair in one style for the past year. It is ALWAYS a little ponytail on top of her head. Sometimes if I'm lucky I get to put a bow in too. It's a shame because little girls are supposed to have super cute hair, but it brings her to tears if I ever even suggest it.
That all changed today, thanks to My Little Pony. I braided the pony's hair, and suddenly Anna wants braids too! Isnt' she cute!
I thought we had made some major progress, but 20 minutes after I took the picture, she asked to take her braids out. Sigh.
8 comments:
Well, I think Anna looks cute whatever hairstyle she has. At least it looks good down, Lili has to have a pony tail because if I let her wear it down it looks like a rats nest 5 minutes after brushing it. Just think of it as less work for you and less time to get ready!
She is adorable. I love her big blue eyes!
The braids look adorable! Your girls are always so cute.
That sounds like the Anna I left there in Provo! So cute!
isn't it funny how moments like this bring such joy to a moms life. she looks so cute.
Soleil I am so glad she let you experience that! My little Lil now askes to have her hair done. Good luck with the ponies:)
Hey Soliel!!
Guess what!? I found your blog through one of my mission/high school friend's blogs. Do you know missy and joe?!? She went to the same mission with me. Crazy huh!??! I love you! You just make me happy everytime I look at your blog!
Love, Mookie!
Laurie,
Sorry it's been a while since I've visited your blog! I'd love to keep in touch! Do you mind if I put a link on my blog to yours so I'll remember to stop by more often? I know you're in Spanish Fork and we're in Payson, but maybe we could get together sometime. There is a lack of 3-year-olds around here too and Madelyn and Kylee would love to play.
What do you think?
Leslie Wilson
Post a Comment