Congratulations Laurie! Another cutie on the way! Oh my gosh, now I want Cafe Rio in bed... doesn't that sound SO GOOD!Love-Shanna
Wonderful news!!! You guys are such a lovely family... I'm excited for the new life that will get to be a part of it. Sorry about your broken toe!! Sounds like you're getting your deserved double pampering as a result! :)
Hurray for new babies! September is an awesome month to have a baby!
Congratulations! That is so exciting. I hope you are feeling okay. When your up to it, we'd love to get together with your family!PS, Sorry about your toe. Ouch!
Congrats! That's such a lucky little baby! You look fabulous in that dress!!! Hope your toe gets better...ouch!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congratulations Laurie! Another cutie on the way! Oh my gosh, now I want Cafe Rio in bed... doesn't that sound SO GOOD!
Love-Shanna
Wonderful news!!! You guys are such a lovely family... I'm excited for the new life that will get to be a part of it. Sorry about your broken toe!! Sounds like you're getting your deserved double pampering as a result! :)
Hurray for new babies! September is an awesome month to have a baby!
Congratulations! That is so exciting. I hope you are feeling okay. When your up to it, we'd love to get together with your family!
PS, Sorry about your toe. Ouch!
Congrats! That's such a lucky little baby! You look fabulous in that dress!!! Hope your toe gets better...ouch!
Post a Comment