Trav and me in my fabulous $10 formal dress. I bought it last fall without a clue where I would wear it, and it turned out to be perfect for the wedding!
Trav and his dad. We have maybe two pictures of them together. I wish I'd done a better job with this one.
Trav and his sweet mom. I love this lady!
Trav and his gorgeous sister. She is seriously a model, and her wedding party was full of beautiful model people. A bit intimidating for average folks like myself. But, Kristy is great and we are so happy for her and Wyatt!
Since we were in Salt Lake late that night, we decided to sleep at my parents' house and then take the kids to the zoo in the morning.
Evie loved the baby elephant. "He eating grass, Mom. I not eat grass." Repeat seventeen times.
Anna and Kate with Trav's mom. She gives our family a zoo pass for Christmas every year, so we were excited to take her with us this time!
My dad with the girls. He loves his grandkids so much; he only meant to come for a few minutes, but ended up staying for 2 hours!
The best thing that happened at the zoo was when we saw the orangutans. The mom o. is named Eve, and her baby is Acara. Our little Eve got confused and thought the baby was called Eve, like her. She kept saying "That Baby Eve, like me." Then we asked her what the mommy was doing (she was going through a box filled with paper and tearing them into peices) and Evie said, "She doing laundry."
It cracked me up! Apparently Eve projected the scenes of her life onto those furry little orangutans!
After the zoo Nancy watched the girls so Trav and I could go out. We went to Red Lobster for dinner (thanks to a gift card from his bday) and gorged ourselves. Red Lobster is so yummy!
Thanks to everyone who made our weekend lots of fun!
1 comment:
Laurie,
You look so, so beautiful in your dress!
Next time I am pregnant and need a formal - I'm borrowing that from you (if you don't mind :)
Post a Comment