Saturday, December 27, 2008

Introducing

EVE SOPHIA LARSEN


born December 19, 2008 10:51 pm


7 pounds 8 ounces 19 inches long
Our sweet little Eve was born last Friday, December 19. We went to the hospital at 8 am and they started me on Pitocin..... and she was born 14 hours later! It was a long and boring day waiting for her to come (I guess that's the beauty of the epidural, at least it wasn't a long and painful day!). There wasn't anything wrong, it just took her a while to decide to be born.
We're so happy that she is here. She is such a beautiful little baby and she is very mellow. We love to hold and cuddle her and her sisters can't get enough of her! What a sweet addition to our family!









3 comments:

Unknown said...

She is so beautiful! Congratulations to you and your family!! Laurie, as I was reading, I didn't think anything of anything, and then it occurred to me that you had an epidural ... did it go better than the last time you had one?? I thought you would have done things the way you had with Kate. It seemed like you really loved it. I'd love to hear your story more some time. Anyways, congratulations, and I'm so glad Eve is doing better now!

THE Bjarnson's said...

Oh what a cute neice I have.. She is so adoreble. You guys did an amazing job. Love ya.

simple mom/wife said...

She's beautiful! I'm so glad everything has turned out okay. She'll forever love being born during Christmas Celebrations! I love it! Her name is very fitting too!