I just feel like I should put a disclaimer out there. The post I published about my birthday was NOT intended to make anyone feel like they should have remembered my bday. I think I even posted it on another friend (Lisa)'s birthday and didn't do anything for her. My bad. Thanks to all, but seriously no guilt trips required.
Other news, today at Princess Playgroup I was sitting on the couch and could only see the top of Kate's head over the other couch. She started saying "Mom, mom" and all the other mommies started laughing. When I got up to check on her, she was completely naked! This girl loves taking off her clothes!
More news, being induced on Friday. A big thanks to all the friends who have offered their happy stories of how great their inductions have been. I am really worried/scared, so it's nice to know that you all like it! We'll post pictures of (insert name here) when we get home from the hospital.
5 comments:
You're being induced?? Like with pit??
How exciting! It's not so bad being able to pick up the house and get babysitters for the others, etc. I hope all is wonderful--I'll be thinking about you!
I didn't know you had a date to be induced! So much for being sick on Princess Playgroup day! Do you need anything? What time are you being induced? Let me know if you need me to take the girls! Kaley would love to have them over! Good luck!
Good luck friend. I was induced with Jax and it was 7 hours start to finish! It'll be great and even better to have her in your arms!
Wow, that's tomorrow! Good luck, Laurie and Trav. I hope everything goes well and am excited for you to have a precious new baby for Christmas! I can't wait to see pictures.
Love, Stefanie
Post a Comment