We started putting our sprinklers in on March 22. That night it snowed, and the weather has been a continual problem since. Putting in a yard takes a lot of work, and when the only time you have to work on it is Saturdays, it is too bad when Saturdays are full of yucky weather. Luckily, the sprinklers are in, the trees are planted, the topsoil is spread, and as of yesterday, our hydroseed is sprayed! In 6 short weeks we should have beautiful lush grass!
I didn't take as many pictures as I should have to chronicle this event, but here are a few.
http://picasaweb.google.com/lntlarsen/WorkingOnTheYard
4 comments:
That's awesome! We've got our compost tilled and our trenches dug. But thats it. HOpefully soon we can be like you, COMPLETE!
That is so exciting! It is so much work to get all of that done, but so worth it!
It looks great! Can't wait to see the green grass! I think it's so wonderful because I now know what it takes. I'm amazed by beautiful yards now.
Me again. I just wanted you to know I tagged you on my blog. You'll have to take a look. Have Fun!
Post a Comment