Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Rainy days




I woke up this morning to gray skies and raindrops splashing on the window. "Oh, great," I thought, "we can't go outside at all today and Trav won't be home till after the kids are in bed. We're in for a rough day."
While in the shower I tried to think of fun inside things for us to do. The tent did not even cross my mind, but when Anna asked for it, I agreed that it is just what we needed. We had so much fun inside our little tent eating Oreos and fish crackers. The girls pretended that Bambi was outside the tent and kept giving him treats to eat. Then Anna decided she would be a bear and attack our tent, which led to a major tickle fight. I'm glad I took pictures because I want to remember fun things we do together. They won't be my little girls forever, and I treasure theses special times. Rainy days can be good days too!

1 comment: