We went camping last Friday night, in spite of the fact that it looked like rain. To be honest, we were more concerned about the lack of sleep we would get than the weather.
Here's the kids and Trav eating Tin Foil Dinners... somehow they always taste good, even though it's just hamburger, potatoes, and carrots. Maybe it's the cup of ketchup that Kate chose to add to hers.
Our kids were thrilled about the tent. Sometimes we make fakey tents at home with sheets, but this was the real deal and they loved it. Anna also enjoyed helping take it down the next morning. Doesn't she look super big in this picture?
The next morning we went for a nature walk. It was fun, but Anna almost fell in the river. I know that as you see this picture you're probably thinking "What is going on with her eyebrows?" I have no idea.... somehow the hat must have sucked them in!
4 comments:
Look at all you looking so cute and campy! Your girls are getting so big and I can't believe how much Anna looks like you. What a cutie. And Kate looks a lot like Trav. You have a darling family friend.
That's exactly what I was thinking, what happened with her eyebrows! Whatever I was thinking how cute you all are and then I was thinking, what gives with not having a magical photographer when you need one, would have loved to see you all together. Way adorable!
Wow. I haven't seen anyone dressed so warmly in a long time. Still in the ninetys here in TX. I miss the mountains, it looks like you guys had a ton of fun! The girls are sure growing up fast!
I SO understand your "lack of sleep" concerns. It looks like you guys had a blast though. How FUN!!!
Post a Comment