Seems like the theme for our summer is We Love Water. We've spent so much time swimming, boating, splashing, slip n sliding, beaching, etc. And it's been a blast.
These photos are from our first boating trip of the summer. After being on the water for less than 30 minutes the lightning started flashing and the waves got rough. We decided to bring the boat in and drove to Heber to get shakes at Granny's. So, you know, at least the day was not a total loss.
Max's first trip on the boat was not a dream come true. This may have been the only minute he was not crying. He was pretty darn mad about the life jacket that zipped up to his cheekbones.
I sure do appreciate my parents always being willing to haul out their boat so we can go. They are the most generous people I know, both with their possessions and their time.
1 comment:
Okay, that pic of your mom and the girls is PRICELESS. I hope she has it framed somewhere, so cute and candid!
Post a Comment